COMMERICAL VENDOR INFORMATION
Canton Civic Center
800 Flea Market Rd.
April 7-10, 2022
- Our venue has changed for 2022 to the Canton Civic Center
- The Canton Civic Center is home to Canton First Monday Trade Days that is billed as “The World’s Largest Flea Market”
- Directions to the Canton Civic Center
- Upon arrival; wait for our parking crew to park you
- Check in with our Vendor Coordinator to receive your booth assignment
- We encourage our vendors to participate in rally activities which includes the nightly entertainment.
- Please contact our Vendor Coordinator for any questions
To obtain booth space we require a donation to offset the cost of electric, AC or heating and security.
- A 10′ X 10′ booth requires a donation of $75.00
- A 10′ X 20′ booth requires a donation of $140.00
- A 10′ X 30′ booth requires a donation of $200.00
- check in with our vendor coordinator for your booth assignment
Seminar accommodations are not guaranteed and are assigned by the Vendor Coordinator after arrival.
We make every effort to insure that items being offered are not duplicated, but we cannot guarantee that duplication will not occur.
Vendor Participation Options are:
Early Parking at noon on Tuesday, April 5, 2022
- Registration fee which includes entertainment, ice cream, Rally patch, and parking Thursday, Friday, and Saturday [$80.00 pre-registered] and early parking/camping fee of $25.00 per night. If not pre-registered, $5.00 will be added. Plus booth donation fee(s).
- Parking/Camping only, $25.00 per night. Plus, Booth donation fee(s).
- NO on Premises parking/camping. Booth donation fee(s) only.
- Please note: The rally follows Canton’s First Monday Trade Days Days. Early parking on Monday April 4 may be available Contact:
- Ron Bouillion 713 249-6858
- David Mitchell 972 571-0655